Office Safety Precautions in Effect During the Pandemic
Our office is taking the following precautions to protect our clients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
- Telehealth appointments are offered by all therapists in order to provide contactless continuity of care.
- Currently, in person appointments are being offered on a limited basis for crisis/emergency situations or for clients for whom telehealth is not an appropriate or viable option.
- The waiting room is closed. Your therapist will meet you at the door and walk you back to the therapy room for your appointment.
- Seating in therapy rooms has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
- Staff will wear face masks. We ask all clients to wear a face mask as well.
- Staff will maintain safe distancing.
- Staff and clients are asked to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering our office.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy rooms.
- We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in our offices.
- We ask all patients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
- Toys, pens, and other items/areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.